Summer 2023 Student Application
A trip to Israel should be a rite of passage for every Christian. There is no substitute for walking the land where Jesus walked and traversing the paths of the patriarchs, kings, prophets, and the first disciples. The origins of both ancient Biblical faith and of a present-day nation, rich with culture, diversity, beauty, and challenges, are in Israel. The land and the people of Israel have a story to tell. By coming to Israel, you make Israel’s story part of your own.
Summer Season: All trips fall between May 13 - August 16, 2023
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out beginning December 9, 2022
- $200 deposit due January 25, 2023.
- Registration and remaining payment will be due March 6, 2023
- Before subsidization, the Passages program costs approximately $5000
- Thanks to generous donors, Passages participants can travel to Israel at a vastly subsidized rate which is the registration fee
- Each student is required to pay the registration fee that is outlined per the cost agreement at the end of the application
NOT Included in Registration Fee:
Domestic Travel to Gateway Airport
Four Lunches in Israel: $80
Registration Transaction Fee: 2.9%
Enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at an accredited university/college
In between the ages of 18-30
Commitment to pre-trip, trip, and post-trip programming
- Your passport must be valid for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS after the Israel trip's return flight date. Otherwise your passport will be considered invalid.
- (EX: if your trip returns January 21, 2023 your passport's expiration date must show a date beyond July 21, 2023)
- The Passport Agency's current processing times are 8-11 weeks for a standard application and 5-7 weeks for expedited applications. Due to this, we must require a valid passport by the registration deadline in order to be confirmed for the trip.