Winter 2022-2023 Student Application
A trip to Israel should be a rite of passage for every Christian. There is no substitute for walking the land where Jesus walked and traversing the paths of the patriarchs, kings, prophets, and the first disciples. The origins of both ancient Biblical faith and of a present-day nation, rich with culture, diversity, beauty, and challenges, are in Israel. The land and the people of Israel have a story to tell. By coming to Israel, you make Israel’s story part of your own.
Winter Season: All trips fall between December 11 - January 11
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out beginning September 23, 2022
- $200 deposit due September 30, 2022
- Registration and remaining payment will be due October 20, 2022
- NOTE: The application for closes for all Partners and Independent Applicants on September 19th. Catholic University of America and other Catholic Track applicants will be able to apply until September 27th. Any other applicant past September 19th will not be considered.
- Before subsidization, the Passages program costs approximately $5000
- Thanks to generous donors, Passages participants can travel to Israel at a vastly subsidized rate which is the registration fee
- Each student is required to pay the registration fee that is outlined per the cost agreement at the end of the application
NOT Included in Registration Fee:
Domestic Travel to Gateway Airport
Four Lunches in Israel: $80
Registration Transaction Fee: 2.9%
Enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at an accredited university/college
In between the ages of 18-30
Commitment to pre-trip, trip, and post-trip programming
- Your passport must be valid for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS after the Israel trip's return flight date. Otherwise your passport will be considered invalid.
- (EX: if your trip returns December 21, 2022 your passport's expiration date must show a date beyond June 21, 2023)
- The Passport Agency's current processing times are 8-11 weeks for a standard application and 5-7 weeks for expedited applications. Due to this, we must require a valid passport by the registration deadline in order to be confirmed for the trip.