Winter 2021-2022 Student Application
A trip to Israel should be a rite of passage for every Christian. There is no substitute for walking the land where Jesus walked and traversing the paths of the patriarchs, kings, prophets, and the first disciples. The origins of both ancient Biblical faith and of a present-day nation, rich with culture, diversity, beauty, and challenges, are in Israel. The land and the people of Israel have a story to tell. By coming to Israel, you make Israel’s story part of your own.
Winter Season: December 26, 2021 - January 9, 2022
- Acceptances will begin October 25
- Registration will be due November 1
Total Trip Cost:
- $3,880 Trip Cost before Scholarship (this includes the $200 programmatic deposit)
Scholarship Awarded to every accepted student:
- $3,000 Scholarship
Registration Fee Due from Participant:
- $880 Registration Fee
Registration Fee Breakdown:
- $550 Non-Refundable Administrative Fee
- $200 Programmatic fee (refundable upon completion of post-trip activities)
- $130 Tip for Israeli Tour Guide and Driver
*The full registration fee is due at the time of registration
Included in Registration Fee:
International Flights, Room & Board, 9 Days in Israel, Most Meals, Pre-Trip, Trip, & Post-Trip Programming, Alumni Opportunities
NOT Included in Registration Fee:
Domestic Travel to Port City
Four Lunches in Israel: $80
Registration Transaction Fee: $27
Enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at an accredited university/college
In between the ages of 18-30
Commitment to pre-trip, trip, and post-trip programming
- Your passport must be valid for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS after the Israel trip's return flight date. Otherwise your passport will be considered invalid.
- The Passport Agency's current processing times are 18 weeks for a standard application and 12 weeks for expedited applications. Due to this, we must require a valid passport by the application deadline in order to be considered for the trip.
- We are also saddened to be unable to accept International passports (outside of the United States) at this time. This is due to Israel's current COVID-19 policy that all tour groups entering Israel be of the same nationality. We look forward to being able to accept international students again and hope the policy will change soon.
- Israel requires all tourists entering the country to be fully vaccinated. Proof of full vaccination (i.e. vaccine card) will be required upon registration if accepted.
- Please note that Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are preferred, Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients may encounter prolonged isolation periods.
- A third vaccination shot will also be required if initial inoculation occurred more than 6 months before trip departure. (6 months meaning from the second dose administration to trip departure day.)